Nuffnang

Tuesday, June 23, 2009

Haih

Do you posses sarcasm, brains, humor and good taste in movies?

Because I really feel like one of those days where I NEED a deeper conversation about what's going on, No, I'm not emo(LIAR LIAR PANTS ON FIRE)! I just want all ears to listen to my rant and then I might watch "My Best Friend's Wedding" for the 20th time, read "Sophie's World" for the 3rd time, probably skip class tomorrow.

I hate the fact we judge things by the veneer and disregard the rotten flesh underneath it.

So, who's up for my nagging? =(

6 comments:

Kathlynn said...

Hmmm...this is what happens when u are still awake @ 3am in the mornin. You post ur post in the wrong blog. Watch You've Got Mail! :)

Read Nic Sparks for romance (or I seriously recommend u Dear Rosie by Cecilia Aherns! You will LOVE it)
Read Hannibal series for horror (it's really sick)
Read Jane Austen's P&P for classic
Read Chicken Soup for comfort

Yin Tan said...

Mehhhhh. Everytime read book i feel damn guilty lo cos i dun hate reading 20 pages of notes but 200 pages of books i can finish in one day. haih. AccA ppl have more life than me. T__T

Kathlynn said...

yes, they do..hehe :)

Tammie said...

GOOD Suggestions!!! i loveeeeeeee MR.sparks and Hannibal~~

Kathlynn said...

*lol* I didnt know ur into gory gory things tam? :)

Tammie said...

i read hannibal before. i love it XD

Blog Widget by LinkWithin