Nuffnang

Tuesday, June 30, 2009

.: Nuffnang :.

Posted on 14th May 2009

Ok, so Yin has convinced me (and Tammie) to sign up for nuffnang.
(When I went to the website, only did I realise that I have signed up for it years ago, but never activated me *silly ol me*)

So now, you see that lil advertisment up there?
Or/and on your left?


<--- Yin, here is left. Not there. There's your right. Aiyo!


Every click contributed by you will earn me RM 0.25.
So...... if there's 10 of you (which is my average traffic per day - pathetic I know) to click it once every day. That would mean I would get RM 2.50 a day...and that means RM 75 per month! Woah! That's alot of money eh? :)

And then I can spend it all on -------- SHOPPING! :)

Updates as at 30 June 2009

Ok, so my projection of RM 75 per month is a lil over optimistic. But I did, in 1.5 months earn RM 48.75, all for doing something that I like - blogging. If only my full time job can be that simple! :)

So a big big thanks to those who have been faithfully clicking! I will buy you RM1 IKEA creamy vanilla ice cream! :)
Disclaimer : This offer expires on 30 June 2009, 11.59pm :)

5 comments:

Yin Tan said...

i know which is left n right ok. i know. I KNOW!!!!.. =(

Kathlynn said...

Are you sure you knew? *Wink*

Tammie said...

lol..i can't see the ads.....wats wrong with meee??

Yin Tan said...

belanja. =p

Kathlynn said...

*lol* u earn more than me oso u tak belanja? :)

Blog Widget by LinkWithin