Nuffnang

Thursday, October 21, 2010

.: Challenge Day 26 - Day 30 :.

Day 26 – Your fears
I have this extreme condition of entomophobia.
I kid you not.
I am absolutely afraid of insects, especially more so of cockroaches & leeches.
It caused me to have this panic attack of some sort.

The last time I went hiking with JC at this waterfall in Bukit Tinggi, I was all hyperventilating and gasping in fear of the leech right ahead of me. I was to a point of nearly crying as JC patiently coax me to cross that path. To make things worse, it is on the way back – so the ONLY way I’d go back home! Had my first encounter with leech here!

And yes, did I tell you the story where I saw a cockroach one day and screamed my lungs off only to have my dad and brother jump out of bed to find out what’s wrong? Needless to say, they screwed me up-side-down-inside-up later.

Day 27 – Your favorite place
My favorite place would actually be my bed.
I just love lazing around in bed – with my fluffy lil pillow, warm comforter on a rainy day with a good book in hand.
Absolute bliss :)

Day 28 – Something that you miss
I miss my childhood days.
I miss those day that I can run free like the wind, have not a worry or care in the world.
I sometimes really wish that I could invent a time machine and relive those days again.

Day 29 – Your aspirations
I aspire to touch as many lives as possible as long as I am in this world.
As cliché as it may sound, it is true. I know that I am no where close there, but I hope that one day, at my eulogy, as least a person or two would come up and say “She made a difference to my life…”

Day 30 – One last moment
The moment has come; it is the end of the 30 days blog challenge.
Will it be the last?
Who knows! :)

1 comment:

goingkookies said...

OMG... uncanny.. my aspirations are the same as urs..

I always wonder what my legacy would be... what I would leave behind and hopefully any lives I've touched.. impacted..

Blog Widget by LinkWithin