Nuffnang

Wednesday, October 13, 2010

.: Challenge Day 16 - Day 20 :.

Day 16 – Your first kiss

My first kiss was to a boy whom I don’t even remember his name anymore.

It was during the time where boyfriend-girlfriend (BGR) means going up the school bus holding hands, sharing the content of each others lunchbox during break time and having the first cut in line to choose the stickers to exchange with each other .

Yeah, it was those days where I was only five and him perhaps five and the half, and kissing were a mere experiment becoz that’s what the prince and princess does at the end of each fairy tales, right before "and they lived happily ever after"

He gave me that cheeky grin as I wipe the saliva off cheeks with the back of my hands.

“Yucks” I say. “Let’s go play catching instead”.

And off we ran.

Day 17 – Your favorite memory

My favorite memory would be with dancing with Grandpa. Mummy says that I was an apple to his eyes.

I love Grandpa for the longest time I can remember. He took care of me while I was growing up. I guess he was exactly the type of grandparent that spoilt their grandchild silly. And being the eldest of his grandchildren, boy was I spoilt!

Grandpa thought me to dance, tho I am just one that was born with two left feet.

I remember it was his birthday, where he was slightly tipsy from drinking and so was I. And there I was with him dancing (or at least attempting to dance on my part) to a karaoke song.

I got a picture of that in a photo album back on the coffee table at Klebang house.

I miss my Grandpa.

Day 18 – Your favorite birthday

My favorite birthday would have to be that celebrated with family.

Which pretty much is almost all my birthdays.

I am one that doesn’t like fancy birthday celebration or loud parties at a club with booze and all sort of alcoholic drinks.

I suppose one might say I am a homely/family oriented person.

There is nothing better that to celebrate special occasions with close family and friends.

That is why I am contemplating to have a ‘second’ wedding in a nice small place, an outdoor one with just a couple of family and friends.

One can dream huh?

Day 19 – Something you regret

“When one door closes, another opens; but we often look so long and so regretfully upon the closed door that we do not see the one which has opened for us.”

- Alexander Graham Bell -

Day 20 – This month

This month, like last month and the month before and the month before the month before and so on and so forth have been pretty much busy for me.

'Nuff said

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin