Nuffnang

Thursday, October 7, 2010

.: Challenge Day 1 – Day 5 :.

Day 01 – Introduce yourself
Well, my blog profile basically summarize it all.
“Kathlynn, a 24 year-old (turning 25) chartered accountant, who’s only outlet of creativity goes to cooking and baking (since her job does not allow her to do creative accounting or cook the books). At heart, Kath is just a simple city girl who is endlessly in pursuit of a simple, fulfilling life.”

Day 02 – Your first love
It was aeons and aeons ago, but if my memory serves me well, my first love have been (and still is) chocolate. I love chocolates, and my love doesn’t discriminate between dark & white. I just love ‘em all! :)

Day 03 – Your parents
My parents have been married for 25 years this year (tho both of them happily forgot their silver anniversary, tsk!). There aren’t the most romantic or tender couple on the block, but just this week, when I walked into their room to get some things on a Saturday morning, they were both in bed talking bout their week and stuff. Then it really hit me. They may not have expressed their love verbally or by gifts or by remembering anniversary, but they are there for each other everyday. It’s all about companionship and growing old together. Just a sudden heart-melting moment for me that made me went “Awww…”

Day 04 – What you ate today
Nothing interesting really – the common chee cheong fun down the lane for lunch and a kuih koci for break *yes, my diet, I know, I know*. And I also had Manhattan Fish Market at KLCC for dinner! Thanks to a SMS voucher from mystyle.com.my, I get a buy 1 free 1 promo! :)

Day 05 – Your definition of love
Ages and ages humankind have tried to define love, but the best, most profound definition of love actually comes from the bible. My personal favorite, 1 Cor 13:4-7 (read here)

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin