Nuffnang

Wednesday, October 27, 2010

.: As We Stroll Along Together :.

Thanks to those who have voted.
Pic A was selected.
Now, to choose from three wordings
Which is you pick?

Wording A : We will walk hand in hand, side by side together
Wording B : Two lives, two heart, join together in friendship, united forever in love
Wording C : This day I will marry my best friend, the one I laugh with, live for, love

Your comments are much appreciated as I am currently braindead in the creative department!

Special thanks to Tammie again for accompanying me to Petaling Street to get some DIY stuff for my wedding decor.
Can't wait to see my bridesmaid dress with a bright, shocking pick ribbon! :)
*private joke*

4 comments:

Tammie said...

muahahaha at the private joke XD

I love how to photo turned out :D
shopping was fun XD

Sharlene said...

Wording C : This day I will marry my best friend, the one I laugh with, live for, love for eternity

or love eternally

Just a suggestion......

Yin Tan said...

grrrr... PINK. I WILL KILL BOTH OF U....

=.= not funi ok not funi.

Kathlynn said...

@tam & @yin private joke so farnee!

@xiao - we are still pickin, cant decide, but thanx for the input!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin