Nuffnang

Wednesday, October 20, 2010

.: Challange Day 21 - Day 25 :.

Day 21 – Another moment
I wonder how that moment will be, when we exchange vows – to cherish each other for the rest of our life.
Will I chuckle?
Will I cry?
Or will I not feel anything…

I wonder.

Day 22 – Something that upsets you
Things that upset me are the lack-of-planning, hence causing inefficiencies in workflow.
I hate it when things don’t get done efficiently and precious time is wasted.

Sometimes people may think I am being harsh on them, especially when it comes to my expectations of them.
Truth of the matter is, I am actually much harsher & unforgiving towards myself.

I am not a perfectionist. Or a control freak.
I love to plan, but I do not get upset when things don’t work according to plan.
What gets me upset is that there wasn’t initiative taken to plan in the first place.

I really believe that am just normal.
Is it really too much to ask people to react & behave as normal as I believe “normal” should be?

Day 23 – Something that makes you feel better
Something that makes me feel better is the assurance that things will work out eventually.
I mean, I know that it eventually will and that it is all in God’s hands.
But I would like someone to hold me, hug me & just say these words “Its ok, it will all work out”

Day 24 – Something that makes you cry
I am a very, very emotional person.

A lot of things make me cry.
I’ve cried when I am sad.
I’ve cried when I am happy.
I’ve cried when I am upset.
I’ve cried watching reruns of sappy ol’ movies.
I’ve cried watching Oprah.
I’ve cried when the lyrics of a song touches my heart.
I’ve even cried chopping onions.

So the question should be; what DOESN’T make me cry?

Day 25 – A first
I will always remember (and will always tell this again and again like a old woman reminiscing her good ol days) the FIRST TIME I set eyes on Tammie – which was the day she was born.
Somehow that memory never seems to fade and it’s still fresh with me.
Blog Widget by LinkWithin