Nuffnang

Tuesday, July 7, 2009

.: Deadlines - I Am So Dead :.

I can so tell that this week is not gonna be my week. Or month for that matter. Seriously overwhelmed with work. Phone calls non stop since morning. Emails that I have yet to reply. Chasing from colleagues the reports they owe me like weeks ago. When my colleagues don't meet my deadlines, who is answerable? Me - coz I am suppose to churn out the Group's report. Thank goodness the colleagues in Singapore that I report to are super nice and super understanding.

Gosh, I really don't know if I can manage. I am actually at the brim of my sanity today.

Asking Su to help me look for a rich man to marry, so I don't have to work for the rest of my life.

If only there is such an easy way out...

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin