Nuffnang

Tuesday, November 17, 2009

.: Battle Of The DSLR - And The Winner Is... :.

Oct 19 : The battle of Nikon vs Canon.....

Round One. *ting*

Nov 17 : Well, guess what? After much thought and research, I finally settle for this!







So more beautiful pictures coming up! Once I learn the 101 on DSLR camera first! Haha :)

Now since I have done so much research, let me share with you that if your interested to get a D5000 Nikon, please remember to check if it's under the recall list (due to some power switch problem). For the Serial Number Check, please refer to this website here!

4 comments:

nenamoesha said...

Personally, I think Nikon is like Nokia in the camera world lol.. It def has more gadgets and lenses etc.. Canon is reputable but conservative.
I wanted a Nikon D60 but got used to my Oly now..
You should try the cameras in person to decide dear.. And depends on ur budget as well.. :D

Kathlynn said...

thanks buzz. will definately try it out beforehand. but still, i need to know the pros n cons beforehand. dont wanna b payin so much and dont know what im gettin myslf into :)

nenamoesha said...

Have u read any forums reg the brands? Pretty useful to get info frm other users :) Good luck, babe!

Tammie said...

*ahem*accountant*cough*

Nikonnnnnnn

Blog Widget by LinkWithin