Nuffnang

Tuesday, October 20, 2009

.: Tuesday's Special :.

I have been sharing my carrot walnut cake with cream cheese topping with my church members and a few of my colleagues at work. And after a few feedbacks, and also suggestions/methods that may improve the texture of the carrot cake, I must say I am pretty satisfied with the whole outcome!

It was a lil scary for me, as, for the first time, I am letting other people (and some who has years and years of baking experience) try my humble lil carrot cake. As oppose to sharing with very close friends and relatives – that’s coz if I food-poison them, it’s not so embarrassing to apologize! (So Bridget, now you know why I let you try *hehe*)

And yes, the next time I try this recipe, I will take into consideration the few tips and technique that the veteran kitchen moms have shared!

Oh, and the Oreo cheesecake overshadowed my carrot cake and was a big hit among my colleagues! Will share the recipes later for those who are interested to try.

As for today, I am going to watch Law Abiding Citizen with JC later tonight at Midavalley, for free! Thanks once again Nuffnang!

See you fellow Nuffnangers later! :)

1 comment:

bridgeT said...

(: wonder why i let u try stuffs too? hahahaha.
i shall try the scones again maybe this week. :P

Blog Widget by LinkWithin