Nuffnang

Monday, October 26, 2009

.: Tropicana Mall - Borders :.

Was at Tropicana Mall Borders on Saturday night as JC and I decided to take a lil stroll after dinner. Tropicana Mall is only a stone-throw away from my house, in fact walking to the mall would be much faster than driving there (and much cheaper too!)

So I immediately head to the culinary sections whereas JC (as always) headed to the *yawn* boring ol Finance section *yawns again*

I was looking for a recipe for Portugese grilled fish (ikan bakar Portugis), inspired after having the same for dinner at Oasis, Midvalley to watch Law Abiding Citizen. I manage to only get one recipe, which has a similar chili paste to what I used in my Nyonya Laksa.

So let’s just see how it turns out.

Oh yes, my Oreo Cheesecake recipe coming up! :)

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin