Nuffnang

Friday, October 24, 2008

.: Sense And Sensibility :.

The difference between reality and fiction is that fiction has to make sense.
-Tom Clancy-

No wonder my life doesn't make sense. It never has. And I'm really inclined to believe that it never will.

Sometimes, I think my life is perfect (Well, it will never be perfect perfect per say, but when that feeling of contentment at that very moment and point in time - to me it's almost as good as perfect).

Sometimes, I think my life is so messed up that I don't even know what I'm doing or who am I anymore.

I can swing from 'perky happy-go-lucky sunshine-and-rainbows me' to 'melancholy leave-me-alone storm-and-dark clouds me' in matters of seconds. I highly doubt (though I never did completely rule out) that I'm suffering from bipolar disorder (like that of Dr Jekyll & Mr Hyde).

Ok, so I'm dramatising it a lil, but you get what I mean....

Arg!

Anyways, my final ICAEW exam paper is coming soon Wed next week to be exact. I can't believe that I'm finally at the end of this long, time-consuming-tear-sweat-and-blood journey, but yes, here I'm!

It's the final hurdle, before they "let you lose into the world as chartered accountants" as how my lecturer, Ms Jackie, puts it. So you can pretty much guess that this paper is NOT going to be easy.

And it's a really different paper altogether - it's not at all technical, not at all computational, in fact it's just advise,advise,advise! Or that's what I think it is - coz I can't seem to make head or tails of this paper and already it's like my final week of preparation! (What have I gotten myself into when I signed up for this exams!)

Random rantings of my very real life that doesn't make very much sense.

Ah, that's just me and my life.

And who ever said reality has to make sense?

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin