Nuffnang

Sunday, October 5, 2008

.: Message In The Bottle :.




This brilliant American bestseller author, Nicholas Sparks, has done it again.

Message In The Bottle has moved me to tears, especially towards the ending....

--*-- Edited --*--

"But now, alone in my house, I've come to realise that destiny can hurt a person as much as it can bless him, and I find myself wondering why - out of all the people in the world I could ever have loved - I had to fall in love with someone who was taken away from me"

Fate took a cruel twist when the love of Garrett's live was taken away from him.

This story is of Garrett struggling to move on with the ghost of someone he love and lost still haunting his dreams.

Would it be possible for him to move on back to his normal life? Even to fall in love again?

I love how Nicholas brings out the raw emotions of this man, a man who has lost his wife & unborn child... On one hand, Garrett wants to move on, to lead a normal life. On another hand, he couldn't let go, he was still in love with his late wife.

Then Theresa came along.

What happens next?

Did it have a twisted, unexpected ending?

This is one of Nicholas' better novel (and knowing Nicholas, you can always expect a twist to the ending of his novels - as far as those I've read)

Read and enjoy it!

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin