Nuffnang

Thursday, June 16, 2011

.: Cinema, Cinema, Cinema :.

Been catching up a whole load of movies in the cinema of late. Here’s a one sentence summary of each movie (just coz I am so lazy of doing a full review! TeeHee)

1) X Men : First Class – For someone who has absolutely no clue bout the previous X Men movies, this show is rated first class! (ladies, spot a cameo appearance of Hugh Jackman!)
2) Kung Fu Panda 2 : The Kaboom of Doom - The top of my most anticipated movie of the year, I must say I absolutely enjoyed this movie, tho not as much as I did for Kung Fu Panda 1!
3) Hoodwinked Too : Good vs Evil – A blend of characters from your childhood stories that you read growing up; but with a very humorous & enjoyable twist!
4) Pirates of The Caribbean 4 : On Stranger Tides – Also in the list of one of the most anticipated movie of the year, I am pleasantly surprise that this movie is much enjoyable! #
5) Blitz – A British cop movie with a so-so movie plot (too abrasive IMHO) but a good movie to watch nonetheless.
6) Green Lantern – Notwithstanding the lame dialogue lines, this movie is not too bad and worth the watch. #


Ranking of the movies, in my humble opinion

1) > 2) > 4) > 6) > 5) > 3)

# Note : You may want to stay back and watch the credits for these movies! :)

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin