Nuffnang

Thursday, August 19, 2010

.: Author Of My Life :.

Ever felt like trying to run away from your problems?

Just go into that secret hiding sanctuary where you leave your worries and care behind?

I often wonder if there is this ‘special place’ that I can go to and not have a care in the world.

A place where I will start afresh, choose a new name (that my own parents can properly pronounce), choose a new line of work (definitely not accounting), make new friends, learn new things – in a nutshell, be anything I wanna be.

I’m very sure I’m not alone in this. I’m sure that there is at least one of you who would concur with me.

But I realize that no matter how far and hard I run, I can never run away from God.

I never thought that a forwarded email from a colleague to me with a collection of Christian comics could change my mind on certain things.

Yes, so at times I don’t wanna be the Kath I am now. But I guess if I look back those 24 years of my life, and set my grey(or gray)-matters into deep-reflection mode, I can honestly say I wouldn’t have my life any other way!

To have shared the bond, love and family-ties with family members.

To have shared the joy and sorrow of friendships that stood the test of time.

To have riden the up-and-down waves of being in a relationship.

To have had all the tears, sweat and toils of being an auditor and an accountant.

Coz it is indeed part of our heavenly Father’s plan for me. Afterall, he is the author and perfector of our faith.

And what good is a life story without a lil drama in it eh? :)

2 comments:

Ken Wooi said...

there are always ups and downs =)

goingkookies said...

i concur abt the part of doing sth else besides accounting!!!=p

Blog Widget by LinkWithin