Nuffnang

Monday, January 11, 2010

.: Forgetful Ben :.

This morning, I was rudely awakened from my deep slumber by the sounds of my brother and mom bickering.

With one both eyes squint shut and two pillows sandwiched between my head, I could still hear the muffled sounds of their voices.

Well, apparently my brother misplaced his wallet and could not find it – and he accused my mom of shifting it from the usual place he puts his wallet.

Hunting high and low, with the switch to his bedroom light clicked on and off like three times in that fifteen minutes period.

Then, the bickering stopped. And my brother went to work.

As I got myself ready and came down, my mom said to me “Guess where your brother found his wallet?”

And she replied before I got a chance to respond “In his pants pocket. It was in his pocket all the while. He woke up this morning, put on his pants, put the wallet in his pants and forgot all about it.”

That is my not-so-smart brother for you.

Sigh.

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin