Nuffnang

Friday, February 25, 2011

.: Elevator Goes Up, Elevator Come Down :.

Elevator goes up
Elevator come down
And you just go with the flow
Until your feet are back on the ground
It's an endless ride
Sometimes it takes you up
Sometimes it tears you down inside
But it's the butterflies
That keep you feeling so alive, so alive
You gotta get back that high

-David Arculeta-

I went over to Standard Chartered building (read here for my first time), and still I felt the same ol thing.
This is really getting out of hands as I realised that I cannot go anywhere above 20 floors without freaking out! Same goes for the time I went to Petronas Towers for a lunch!

I suppose this is the same fear my bro feels while on board a place.

Sweaty palms, excelerating heartbeats, faint spell....

Gosh, thank goodness its only a few seconds 'ride' or I would have definately fainted!

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin