Nuffnang

Tuesday, February 8, 2011

.: The Best Chocolate Chip Cookies Recipe :.

Blogger’s note : Was suppose to post this out last week, but I was busy juggling between making sure my cookies don’t burn, shaping the cookie dough on the baking tray and arranging the cool-off cookies into the container.

Amidst of that, I tried to squeeze some time to post the recipe, but as you can see, I’ve failed miserably. But then again, its better late than never! So here goes! :)

Finally, a recipe for keep, worthy to be shared with you guys. As the smell of the cookie wafers in the air of my new kitchen, I am waiting for the ring from the timer of my oven to let me know that the cookies are done.

Meantime, I shall upload the recipe to share.

It may not live up to it's name of the BEST chocoloate chip cookies recipe, but it is sure one of the better ones from the few I've tried.

With just the right taste and texture (after some slight modification), I am very pleased with the outcome (given my *coff* track record *coff* of cookie failures).

Here it goes (adapted from Allrecipe)

1 cup butter, softened
1 cup white sugar
1 cup packed brown sugar
2 eggs
2 teaspoons vanilla extract
2 3/4 cups all-purpose flour
1/4 cups baking cocoa powder
1 teaspoon baking soda
2 teaspoons hot water
1/2 teaspoon salt
1 teaspoon cinnamon
2 cups semisweet chocolate chips
1 cup chopped walnuts

1.Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
2.Cream together the butter, white sugar, and brown sugar until smooth. Beat in the eggs one at a time, then stir in the vanilla. Dissolve baking soda in hot water. Add to batter along with salt. Stir in flour, chocolate chips, and nuts. Drop by large spoonfuls (or small spoonfuls) onto ungreased pans.
3.Bake for about 10 minutes in the preheated oven, or until edges are nicely browned.

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin