Nuffnang

Friday, September 25, 2009

.: Weak On The First Week Of Work :.

Sigh. Week One of my new job and I am already tired (and this week was only a three-day week)!

Not so much because of work, but because I have to explain to the people I bump into on why I am still in Hong Leong building - in fact, the same floor but opposite wing from where I used to work.

Sigh.

Yes, so now you all know that I am still with Hong Leong - but not with GuocoLand anymore. I am with HL Financial Group.

Well, I should be counting my blessings instead of whining. But boy, is it awkward to answer to the question - "What are you doing here? I thought you have left?"

Well, oh well, that's the price I need to pay!

2 comments:

Tammie said...

:)

iyouwe.info said...

good luck in ur work! nanged u! hope u will nang back! nang me!Tq!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin