Nuffnang

Thursday, September 17, 2009

.: My Errands-Running Day :.

Today, I left my house at 10.30am and only reached home at 8.30pm.

This is my hour to hour account of what I did the whole day :

11am - 11.30am - Drive to JC's place to pick him up

11.30am - 12.30pm - Drive to to KL (Heritage House - Jalan Yap Ah Shak) to collect Tammie's LG Cookie handphone and my two complimentary GSC passes. I got stuck in a one hour jam to KL (approximately 15kms distance) at 11.30am in the morning. Why is there a jam at 11.30am? Why?

12.30pm - 12.50pm - Drive to Jalan Yap Kwan Seng (Menara AmBank) to get my medical checkup. Clinic closed at 1pm sharp. Walked to British Council and chill for a while there.

2pm - 3pm - Medical checkup done and report printed. After that, I walked from Menara AmBank to Menara Maxis to submit my medical report (which I will elaborate in my next post why this whole exercise is pointless) Then walked back to Menara AmBank to get my car.

3pm - 4pm - I was stuck in a 1 hour jam in KL going back to JC's place. Why is there a jam at 3pm? Why?

4pm - 4.30pm - Went to Sunway College to pay my long outstanding bills. To keep it short and simple, it wasn't my fault it was long outstanding, ask my HR why. But, because the bill was long outstanding, the cheque payment should be made payable to Sunway University College instead of Sunway College, and hence, my cheque was not accepted. Again, another pointless waste of time!

4.30pm - 5.30pm - Stuck in a LDP jam to The Curve. Well, at least this 4.30pm jam was expected, but frustrating nonetheless.

5.30pm - 8pm - Met up with Su and her two super hyperactive boys, Ks & Kd. Had dinner with them at TGIF. It was there that I got THE CALL (again, I will elaborate further in my next post, but it's gonna be hush-hush for now)

8.30pm - Home.

And there we have it, my long errands-running day (of which 3 hours was spent in the jam), which was suppose to be my first day off from work.

Well, at least I have tomorrow to rest! :)

2 comments:

bridgeT said...

THE.JAM.IS.HORRIBLE.RIGHT???

hahaha.

aiks. super free. can bake me stuffs? hahaha. i owe u brownie.

Tammie said...

thank you thank you thank you :D

Blog Widget by LinkWithin