Nuffnang

Tuesday, November 8, 2011

.: What Would Puss In Boots Do? :.

Puss in Boots 

If I were Puss In Boots, I will defeat the BAD GUYS by

Sharpening my eagle eyes

Building up some kitty muscles

 I would be a master of disguise *looky, im a wabbit*

Learn to camouflage *spot (pun intended) me*

Use my gun if I need to

But most of all, I need my cat nap for me to think straight!
*minimum of 5 hours nap, nothing less*

MEOWWWWWWWW

And with all the skills above, I am definately sure that the bad guys will be defeated by me! :)

Thanks to Nuffnang & United International Pictures Malaysia for sponsoring this giveaway to 25 pairs of lucky bloggers to catch the premiere screening of Puss in Boots on the 22nd of November.

Psstt, wanna win yourself movie tickets, iPhone and even an iPad? Here's how. Just help puss hunt down the Golden Goose & his Golden eggs. Once you have spotted them, take a picture and upload to Facebook & you will be rewarded handsomely!


For more contest info, click here!



No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin