Nuffnang

Friday, July 1, 2011

.: My Eyes, My Photos, My Work :.

Both my eyes are red & teary again, I reckon it’s (another) infection i.e. conjunctivitis. Sigh, I have no eye deer why it happens so frequently!

Anyways, I was struggling to learn how to use an online photo album tool to create my own wedding album. The thing is, Tammie was suppose to help me over her holidays back in May, but somehow, things were dragged and before you know it, her semester started. Now, loaded with assignment & project deadlines, she passed the baton to me.

Now, if you known me a lil better, I have absolutely zero artistic sense. Yes, zero! Nada! Zilch! I phail-ed my arts back in primary and secondary school when it comes to practical weekly submission of artwork and my only saving grace was the theory bit of it.

So, there I was, struggling to use (quite simplified) photo book tool, while trying to squeeze whatever creative juices I have (if any) to arrange the pics in a 11” x 8.5” forty pager photo album which I got it for a discount btw! Only RM64 instead for a package valued at RM 256, that’s like a 75% off! Anyways, I reckon I will exceed the 40 minimum pages, but its ok, coz it’s like only a RM 3.20 per additional page, so I reckon that this is quite a deal! :)

I digress.

Anyways, I was frustrated and all stressed out over the whole thing last night, as I tried to arrange & play with the tools. I tried to look at some wedding photo albums for some ideas on how to arrange the pictures. I don’t want it to be too sparse that it’s a waste of page, but neither do I want to cram everything in rows of 3 or 4 looking like a production line of old fashion photo album. Sigh.

To make things even more frustrating, my year end peak is near *gasp*. I really can’t breathe because I am just so worried that something big explodes right before year end (don’t you just hate when the management just love to ‘cramp’ all those fancy smancy derivatives/instruments or mergers/demergers right before year end! Management, Y U NO wait until after year end? Yerrrrrrrrrrr………!). A few major transaction already took place, thank god the clock stop ticking midnight of June 30th (that's like two hours ago!)

Sigh, I don’t like to rant bout work, but I just need at outlet to release some frustration!

Anyways, that’s all bout my eyes, my photos & my work!

2 comments:

-[ben]- said...

NO EYE DEER??? NUUUUUUUUU

Kathlynn said...

no eye deer, seriously...... lol

Blog Widget by LinkWithin