Nuffnang

Tuesday, September 28, 2010

.: T Minus 95 Days :.

I believe there is some truth to this saying:

A woman marries a man hoping to change him and more often than not, he won't.
A man marries a woman hoping she won't change and more often than not, she does.

The thing is I don’t think I wouldn’t wanna change JC once we are married – so the only way is to start now. And I got like about 3 months plus. Teehee.

My life has been pretty much mundane recently (not that it was that upbeat and interesting to begin with, but you get my drift). It’s either bout work, the house renovation or the wedding preparation. Blogging, photography and baking have taken the back seat as the more ‘serious’ stuff takes over the wheel. Sometimes, it can be very overwhelming. But as I look back at the 9 months of this year, I realize that I have accomplished so much; much more than I thought I could possibly manage. I never thought I survive thru the financial year end deadlines of this new company I am working with, but I did – with a few battle scars of course, but still survived nonetheless. I never thought renovation of our house (yes, I've became the “US people” according to Yin) would even start; but not only did it did, but it’s almost done now. I never thought that I would ever plan, organize and manage my own wedding without troubling others much and turning to this legand-wait-for-it-dary Bridezilla; but with the grace of God and favor upon my side; I did (with only a couple of Bridezilla appearance).
It has been a really challenging journey. No one knows all the frustrations and disappointments that I had to endure, the sweat and tears, heartache, anger, frustration all bundle up into one. The moments that I lost it and just broke down and cried for no direct reason.

The only thing that has kept me sane and going is (as cliché as it may sound) the support and love of people around me. Now, it’s T minus 95 days to go before I regain my (almost) normal life back again!

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin