Nuffnang

Friday, September 17, 2010

.: Happiness Doubled, Sorrow Halved :.

When others are happy, be happy with them. If they are sad, share their sorrow.
- Romans 12 : 15 -

Thank you Lord for unravelling this passage today; that I finally understood why was I made to feel this way.  I humbly ask that as I continue to share the world's joy & (especially) sorrow, let this not become a burden that I have to carry alone. Lord, let this be by Your strength, Your grace & Your wisdom to use me as a tool, in small measure, to enter into worldwide suffering through my continueous prayers, givings and involvement. Allow me, O Lord, not be easily discouraged and distracted from serving You with my giftings in this area.

All this in Jesus precious name I pray, Amen

(Peter Pithy Pointers 2)

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin