Nuffnang

Monday, January 12, 2009

.: Angelia's Wings To Fly :.

On Saturday, I send my dear friend Angelia off.
It's kinda sad coz she's planning to migrate there for good.

I've known this girl since Form 1 - that's for almost 11 years! :)
We have shared so much with each other, we watched each other grew, going thru ups and downs together.
It's amazing that after so long, we're still such good friends.

In many ways, she and I are so alike.
Good at giving advises (especially when it comes to relationships), but not so good at following our own advises. (In Ah Yin's words "Cakap tak serupa bikin")
We made a vow back in Form 3 that we would never settle down, and would travel round the world with each other - let's just see if that crystalises :)

Anyways Angelia, wishing you all the best in everything that you do.
Now you have wings to soar wherever you want to be and I'm really proud of you, but always know that I'll always be here for you should you need a rest from all the flying….

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin