Nuffnang

Monday, May 7, 2012

.: Just Another Manic Monday :.

It's just another manic Monday
I wish it were Sunday
'Cause that's my funday
My I don't have to runday
It's just another manic Monday
- The Bangles : Manic Monday –

Woke up in the morning to the gentle rhythms of raindrops tippity-tapping on the roof above my head. This morning is colder than most mornings; and; like almost all Monday mornings (or ALL mornings for the matter), I struggle to get out of bed. It doesn’t help that The Husband wants to cuddle more. Well, he has the luxury of waltzing into work slightly later than the prescribed working hours (good on him!) and I don’t (boo on me!). It also doesn’t help that I am down with a slight flu (pray it will not develop into something further as I have just recently recovered from a fever) and my nose is all blocked and stuffy. I have to wedge myself of my fluffy, comfy bed and get myself ready. For work. *big sigh*

I hate mornings (as you can tell, I am not really a morning-sunshine person). I hate workday mornings even especially more. I hate jams. Not strawberry jams (well, I don’t really fancy those, but don’t hate hate per say). But traffic jams. Crazy traffic jams which are somehow worse on Monday mornings! I hate driving thru them. Hate is such a strong word. But yes, I hate this morning. Ugh!

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin