Nuffnang

Tuesday, December 1, 2009

.: Featured Pictures @ YSK :.


Remember the pursehook I won from AliceWonders just by my Got Boobies? blog?

Well, when Cynthia (owner of the quirkiest blogshop that I have ever met; hence the name “Quirky Soul”) found out that I won a pursehook; she asked if I could help to take some pictures of my cute lil pursehook, of course I said yes!

And me, naturally being an non-camwhorer (unlike some people *coff*Tammie*coff*), I only took pictures with my teddies. And then, at the corner of my eye, while I was tryin to make my teddy models work-it with the pursehook (not like they can work-it very much – pardon the sanity of an accountant), I saw my docile lil bro.

Well, he’s not so lil anymore, he’s 22 this year (and ladies, if you’re interested, YES, he’s still SINGLE & AVAILABLE!)

But anyways, I kinda asked my brother to help me pose for me to take some pics of him with the pursehook, and surprisingly, he very quickly agreed. Well of course there was some buttering up to him on how muscular he is *coff*coff*

Anyways, to cut the long blog short, my bro’s muscles are featured on YSK (Your Shopping Kaki) titled Guest Blogger : So Hooked !

Woot! Woot! :)

Like what you see?

Then drop me a comment, and I'll see if I can arrange something for you! *wink* [ The boy, not the hook! ]







Red Box #05 (Yin's selection)

Won't give you money
I can't give you the sky
It better off if you don't ask why

-Follow Me:Uncle Kraker-

4 comments:

Tammie said...

i wanna model toooooooo

lol.whats with ben and muscles?i don't see any? hahah..

Elaine C. said...

Your brother is still single and available? +.+
*wink wink .
HAHA.

-Orchid- said...

hi, kathlyn!
hahahahha, ben and his trademark grey shirt. does he even wash them. he's like old master q, everyday wearing the same outfits!!

ee wan

Kathlynn said...

Hi Ee Wan :)

Lol. It's the same grey shirt he wears day in day out. And I do hope that he washes them. Haha. Hopefully this pic gets him a girl? Go spread this pic ard! haha :)

Blog Widget by LinkWithin