Nuffnang

Thursday, December 3, 2009

.: An A-Okay Time :.

I took time off yesterday to bring my Grandma & my two cousins, Kev & Shyang, to One Utama.

Brought them to try out some food which is not available in Malacca.

> Pictures to be uploaded soon including pictures of our buffet dinner @ Tenji, SohoKL  <

Later that night, JC & I went to Midvalley to catch the premiere of Love Happens.

It was an A-Okay (pun intended) movie, but *sigh* they just don't make 'em love movies like they usta anymore; like You've Got Mail, My Best Friend's Wedding, Notthing Hill, etc.

It's basically a movie bout this guy Burke, who loss his wife in a freak accident 3 years ago, and in trying to cope with this loss, he turns into this self-help author. Ariving in Seattle for one of his seminar, he meet the lovely Eloise, a florist.

This is supposedly a love movie, but I felt that the movie has somewhat lost that identity. There were some plots and scenes that was extremely dry, and Eloise character was, sadly to say, underdevelop throughout the movie. I know I use this phrase alot, but there was really no chemistry between Eloise & Burke.
Sigh, I guess my standards for movies these days are gettin higher and higher. Probably due to age.

Speaking of age, tomorrow, I turn twenty four. *sigh*

Red Box #07 (Yin's selection)


I've been watching but the stars refuse to shine,
I've been searching but i just don't see the signs,
I know that it's out there,
There's got to be something for my soul somewhere!


-Way Back Into Love:Hugh Grant&Haley Bennett-

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin