Nuffnang

Sunday, September 14, 2008

.: A Personal Message :.

Sometimes, I'm just tired of caring and believe that I should not be involved in caring so much for other people.

Sometimes, my actions are misread as malicious instead of genuine care and concern.

I do not like that I'm being taken for granted.

I generally try to be nice to everyone, but once I've been taken for granted or misinterpreted, I give up and just move on from that person.

So dear friend (or so I thought you were), if you are reading this - sorry for trying to show that I care. I've given up in trying to be a friend, or even be of concerned of your wellbeing (and mind you, this is not the first time it has happened). I do hope for all the best for you in your future undertakings....

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin