Nuffnang

Friday, September 12, 2008

.: Mummy-to-be :.

I had a colleague who's 8 months due. Bumped into her on the way to the washroom, so we had a quick chat. Whenever I see her, I can't help myself but to just stop and rub her belly. It's really amusing to see that lil belly develop each time I see her (though we work in the same floor, I hardly bump into her).



So there we were, and I asked if it's difficult carrying that lil thing in you belly. And she was like " Imagine carrying a 3kg weight around your waist, and that's how it feels".



Also asked about the baby sex, if they have already chosen a name for her (it's a GIRL!), etc, etc. Then I exclaimed that I'm so happy for her, and I'm so excited bout the baby (as if I'm the daddy).



To which she replied - if you are so excited, why not have one yourself?



Hmmm.... I don't think I'd want to be a mum - don't think I can fit into that role!

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin