Nuffnang

Monday, December 24, 2007

.: I Believe ... :.

I believe you can't control or choose your sexuality...

Biologically, I think it is true, or so what my Bio teacher taught me.
The chromosome that determines the sex, i.e. the 24th chromosome are either
XX - male
XY - female

However, there's mutation of the genes, which causes some genes to be XXY
Therefore, a male, born with a Y alel (the female alel). Such syndrome is known as the XXY Syndrome or the Klinefelter Syndrome. To know more, click here

I've known some friends who are gays, and I've hearn rumour of a few lesbians among my friends.

Back in secondary school, there was a lesbian couple, a Chinese girl and an Indian girl, who both have no problem expressing their affections towards each other. They were groping and caressing each other in public without feeling any shame.

Public display of affections (PDAs) are fine with me, just make sure that you put a limit to it, coz you are doing it in public, not in private, and people are watching.

Anyways, back to lesbian and gay couples, I'm sure that my cousin Yin & Swi Shyang has more stories to tell since Yin was from an all-girls school and Shyang was from a boys school.

Is our sexuality really our choice? Or are we actually born with it?

I don't really know.

What do you think?

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin