Nuffnang

Wednesday, August 8, 2007

.: I Baked :.


I baked....




For the first time in my whole entire life I baked....




I'm actually kinda proud of myself *wink*wink*


Even though the food critic @ Ben has given some comments, I honestly think that it's a very fair attempt for a first time amateur...

So here is the "evidence" of what I've baked...


It's apple crumble by the way, coz I can't find bananas today, and I just rushed back home from work, and the only fruits available in my house are apples and a watermelon.

Simple common sense shows that watermelon is a no-no....so apple crumble it is...

And now, introducing my very first baked product...




*drumrolls....*





*I know, so dramatic right? But gimme some credit please. It's my FIRST TIME!*


My apple crumble in the oven

My half eaten apple crumble

I've actually did some earlier researh online for a good apple crumble recipe, and selected two which looks good (in pics) - that's how I judge a good recipe.

But I ended up doing my grandma way, the feel way.

Uh-huh.... The feel way where you use a dash of this and a pinch of that until you feel that is right...

Yup, so I don't know exactly how much flour, sugar, butter, etc I put into this crumble.

Once, and only once, I've perfected this, I will post the recipe out here okies? *wink*wink*

I'm happy.

I love baking :)

1 comment:

Yin Tan said...

Food critic>> Ben?
Please lah, he just dunks everything inside his mouth weiii. You give him shit oso he will say "hey, chocolate"...

haha

I'm evil!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin