Nuffnang

Friday, August 10, 2007

.: Honesty :.

Tammie posted this in her Friendster; and I need to relieve stress...so here it goes......


1. Honestly what color is your shirt?
Blue...

2. Honestly, whats on your mind?
JC

3. Honestly, what are you doing right now?
This survey thingy which I plucked from Tammie's friendster site...

4. Honestly, have you ever been in love ?
Yes...

5. Honestly, have you done something bad today?
Actually, I don't think so...

6. Honestly, do you watch disneychannel?
Yes, if I have the time...

7.Honestly, who is the last person you talked to on the phone?
My brother, last night...

8.Honestly, are you jealous of somebody right now?
Yes. I'm jealous of the people who's having a simple, happy life.
Why can't I? *jealousness*

9. Honestly, what makes you mad most of the time?
Who makes me mad most of the time should be the Question *wink*

10. Honestly, do you bite your nails?
Only when I'm stressed or nervous (which is most of the time). Bad habit I know. Can't help it.

11. Honestly, do you use anyone?
I don't "use" them. It's call friends okay!

12. Honestly, do you want to see someone this very moment?
Who doesn't?

13. Honestly, do you have a friend you don't like?
I love all my friends... that's why they are called friends.

14. Honestly, do you love someone very much?
Of course... Love is the essences of life itself...

15. Honestly, does anyone like you?
I sure do hope so... *wink*wink*

DIFFERENT EMOTIONS SURVEY

*Anger Section*

1. What do you do when you're mad?
Scream, shout, cry ... and at the end of it all pray (Just like what Tammie does)

2. What's the worst thing you've done when you were mad?
Though of killing that person

3. Ever made anyone cry when you were mad?
Yes, I have the tenancy to be very nasty when I'm mad

4. Do you swear when you're mad?
When I'm very mad, I start swearing. That's when you know that I'm REALLY MAD!

5. When was the last time you really cried?
Last night

6. Ever cried yourself to sleep?
Of course.

7. What usually makes you cry?
I'm a very emotional person. I cry when I'm happy. I cry when I'm sad. I cry when I'm touched. I cry when I'm upset. I cry when I think of Grandpa. I cry when I miss my cousins. I cry watching sappy ol movies. I cry reading heartwarming novels. I cry when I see people around me cry, coz I feel what they feel.
Gosh, I'm such a crybaby aren't I?

8. Are you normally a happy person?
I choose to believe I'm a happy person by nature....

9. Does being with your friends makes you happy?
Yes... When I'm in company of great friends, I tend to be a lil more hyper and perky...

10. When people say they think you are good looking/pretty, do you get happy?
I'd most likely think that person is mad!

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin