Nuffnang

Wednesday, May 12, 2010

.: My Love Story :.


A floating heart
A gentle breeze
Two different lifes
But one perfect fit

- Dedicated to our 4th Anniversary on the 12th of May –

Special thanks to BeaniPet

If you have ever tried on your hands on a jigsaw puzzle before, you may either hate it and want to have nothing to do with it, or just love it and it becomes one of your favorite pastime.

I fall under the later category.

I love doing up jigsaw puzzles. Yes, it may be tedious and time consuming, but there’s just this joy and satisfaction in assembling the pieces till its complete.

Once, someone told me that our life is just like a jigsaw puzzle. We are constantly searching and yearning to find for the other piece of jigsaw puzzle that fits just nicely into our lives.

Sometimes, we try too hard, and when we found a piece that just about seems right, we thought that we have found the one.

But often time we realize that no matter adamant we are that that was the right piece, if it isn’t, then it isn’t. We can try to pretend that it is, while assembling the other pieces of our life, but there is somewhat this nagging feeling that you know that the two puzzle pieces are not meant to be.

That someone told me that sometimes it takes more than chemistry or lust. That sometimes it is just because-its-meant-to-be that these two puzzles are meant to fit perfectly.

That someone reminded me that in life,
of all the billion puzzle pieces out there,
there is one, and only one,
that is a perfect fit.

And that someone is the same someone I have spent four wonderful years with.
And the same someone that I am gonna spend the rest of my life with.

Thank you for taking this journey with me.

Today, tomorrow and in years to come.

4 comments:

Jun Yue said...

you've said it better then me! I'm gonna link your post at my post tomorrow! See you this Sat!

Tammie said...

ahhh..so this is what u mean..but what do u mean this is not the whole thing? it looks whole to me...lol.
where's the rest?

Kathlynn said...

thank you jun, so so so much!~ im so happy everytime i see it, better than strikin jackpot! :)

tam, tis is jus a teaser. more to come! just u wait! :)

goingkookies said...

that was really sweet and well written.

i loved to come back to ur blog for some good reading!! =)

all d best in ur future journey with mr.fiance.

Blog Widget by LinkWithin