Nuffnang

Sunday, May 25, 2008

.: Random Tag :.

You've been tagged. Yes YOU...... YOU..... and YOU too!

I just felt like doing a random tag, so here it goes.....

1>How many months are there until your birthday?
From May to December - that would be 7 months.....

2>Have you gotten gum stuck on your hair?
Thank goodness NO!

3>When was the last time you got straight A's?
SPM...

4>Where is your brother right now?
He's watching some cyborg-alien-bloody-war DVD (which I have absolutely no idea what's the movie's title, nor do I intend to find out)

5>Is your handwriting large, tiny or normal?
I don't know what is 'normal' anymore...
My handwriting really depends very much on my mood....

6>Are you currently listening to a song?
Nope, listening to stupid cyborg sounds from the movi my bro is watching...

7>Do you have a cellphone?
Yes, two in fact *wink*

8>Do you own any kind of yellow clothing?
*Thinks hard* Nope, I don't think so - I'm not really a "colour person", most of the clothing in my cupboard is either black or blue....

9>What do you hate about the opposite sex?
The fact that they say "I'm not like the other men. I'm... *insert positive attributes of themselved* ..."
The fact that they all say something like that make them like any other men.
But to be fair, I don't hate men (please don't get me wrong here!). In fact, most of my closest friends are guys!

10>How many piercings do you have?
Two on my bottom ear lobe (I got that when I was 7 or 8) and one on my top right ear lobe (Got that when I was 18 - as a mark of my rebelliousness at that age)

11>What time is it?
It's 2306 hours

12>What color are your eyes?
Dark brown?

13>How are you today?
Erm, still alive? Neither here nor there, been feeling that for quite some time actually.

14>How long does it take you to take a shower?
Shower can be as fast as 15 minutes. A nice bath would take me at least 30 minutes :)

15>Do you wear your seatbelt in the car?
While I'm at the driver's seat or front passenger seat - yes! * I wish they would never implement the buckle up policy for back passengers as well. Coz I hate seatbelts as they can be so "constraining".... Only reason why I put them on is bcoz it's an expensive fine to pay if I get caught!

16>What jewelry do you wear all the time?
An earing on the top right piercing mentioned in 10>

17>What would you say if your doc told you were pregnant?
I'll just ROFL! Hehe! :)

18>Do you believe in aliens?
I've meet a couple before. I mean they look like human and all, but they are like just not from here (if you know what I mean). Not surprisingly, most of them are men! Hehe!

19>Any siblings?
One younger brother. (Darn, I've to admit that I'm actually related to Ben)

20>What are you doing tomorrow?
Work - gosh, I feel a Monday blues coming....

21>Who are you meeting tomorrow?
Same ol same ol...

22>What color are your socks?
Don't wear socks....

23>How long is your hair?
Shoulder lenght

24>What school do you go to?
I'm no longer in school. I went to SMDJ.. DJ rox!

25>What are you allergic to?
Dust....

26>Can others make you cry easily?
Yes. I'm a fragile emo being :(

27>Whose house did you last go to?
My very own home

28>Where did you get the shirt you are wearing?
It's so long ago I really can't remember

29>Who dresses up the best among your friends?
Everyone! Hehe - politically correct statement...

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin