Nuffnang

Thursday, May 15, 2008

.: Aloha 'Oe, Till We Meet Again Qian :.

Organizing Qianhui's farewell....
I'm reallly really going to miss her....

As I type this, I can't help but sense that a part of my limb will be missing for the next 5 months as she goes to USA to have her fun working and traveling at the same time.

Yes, although I know for a fact that it's only 5 months and she will be back, I can't help but worry that the bond and friendship between us will never be the same again.

As you mature forward in life, you realise so much more that friendship is something so fragile and delicate. Like a flower, it takes so much to nurture - you need just the right amount of sunlight, the right amount of water, the right amount of fertilizer, etc, etc...

Gone were the days where true friends come into your life like a spring in the mountains. Now, it's like scarce water in the Sahara. I can count with my two hands the friends I have made since I left secondary school. And when I say true friends, it's those who knows me inside out, shared my joy, held my hands thru my sad times at the wee hours of the morning, etc....

JC once told me that people are in your life only for a season, and once they have served their purpose, they leave - it's either one or both have move on, or that we have drifted apart or even death.

I really do hope that this is not the end of our season Qian....

Now, a simple promise like Friends Forever means so much.....

Anyways, wishing you bon voyage and have a great time there okies?!~

Lotsa hugz & kisses xoxo

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin