Nuffnang

Saturday, May 3, 2008

.: All Work & All Play :.

A very quick update on my hectic, all-so-complicated-in-search-of-a-simple-life life...

Work
My group of companies are in the process of undergoing two restructuring. With another two projects in progress that I'm responsible for, on top of the monthly reports I've to churn out, plus a Group committee which I'm in charge of co-ordinating and planning, I think I will be having my hands full for the next few months to come.

Play
Been watching a few movies of late. Fool's Gold (Matthew McConaughey & Kate Hudson) in Cineleisure. Definately, Maybe (Ryan Renolds, Abigail Breslin, Elizabeth Banks, Rachel Weisz, Isla Fisher) in Berjaya Times Square. Cidade de Deus (City of God) at Kor's place. Planning to have a go at COD4 tonight (at T-Bun), it's been a long time since I last played!

Friends
Woke up early this morning (7am is early for my standards) to have a morning walk in Kiara Park with Fei and Xiao. Xiao is going off to some far,far away island in Johor tomorrow for two months. The last time we met up was actually during Christmas week (that was way, way, way long ago). Later, I'm going to meet up with Jes, Seat Jian, Sue May & Drew to have Jes' birthday lunch.

Family
Celebrated my Daddy's 54th birthday with a Chocolate Banana Cake (from Bread History) and dinner at a Japanese restaurant - Omitsu Koshi (Damansara Uptown). Rachel Tan (my baby Chel Chel) turned 6 last week. She's growing up way to fast! :( My brother is flying off to UK on the 10th of June for a year plus. Going to miss him alot, really!

Well, that's pretty much it. And I know my Beijing post has not been up yet, coz I really can't seem to find the time to even sit down and view all my Beijing pics yet. Will try to get it up before I fly off for my Aussie trip in June :)

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin