Nuffnang

Tuesday, October 9, 2007

.: Random 40s :.

Yin tagged herself this. The first I heard something of this sort. And since I'm killing time before bed, and looking for a no-brainer task to do, this seems to be the perfect thing. So here goes....


1.Your name plus "ness"?
Siew-ness Shan-ness Lyn-ness (absolute weirdness)

2. Two feelings at the moment?
Tired and drained

3. What are you listening to right now?
Charlene - I've Never Been To Me

4.Done anything you regret so far this week?
Life is always full of regrets for those who live in the past. Must learn to live in the present :) Be happy where you are right now!

5. Describe where you are right now?
Sitting down, looking at my Compaq laptop (it needs to be upgraded real soon)

6.The highlight of your week?
The week has just started..... Hmmm... Having lunch with my lecturer, Mr Martin I guess...

7. What are you craving to have right now?
No craving so far, the last craving I had was of nasi dagang, of which I've satisfied last week from the TTDI Rahmadhan Bazaar.

8. Who were the last people you ate with?
Had a really late dinner with JC just now in Sunway College's Medan.

9. What are you scared of?
Insects, blood, being alone (alone alone not alone alone if you know what I mean)

10. Last movie you watched?
Ratatuoile

11. Last songs you sang out loud?
Dreams - The Cramberries, while driving on the way to college

13. Are you thinking of someone right now?
Nopez... I just stop thinking altogether since 9pm (studying since 10am is not exactly healthy)

14. Who is the last person you talked to?
Well, on MSN, then it would be Qianhui (actually, I'm still talking to her now *wink*wink*)

15. Last thing you downloaded on your computer?
Pictures...

16. Have you changed much this year?
People change through the passage of time. In a way, I'm still the same ol' me, but in some ways, I've changed - for the better, or for the worse, then those who are closest to me can tell...

23. Who was the last person to text message you?
That would be Jun Wei, poking me with his Nanchack - he's really sampat wan

24. Where was the last place you went to besides where you are?
College

26. Do you speak any other language other than English?
Erm, in fact, I don't really speak English.... More like Manglish.... But besides that, I speak a lil of BM, a lil of Cantonese, a lil of Hokkien, a lil of Mandrin...

27. Last thing you watched on TV?
That would be two days ago - *long pause* ermm.... CSI:Miami

28.Do you dress for style or comfort?
Definately comfort... My dressing sense is not exactly stylish *hehe*

29. Name someone with the same b-day as you?
Erm, not anyone I personally know....

30. Ever had a drunken night in Mexico?
Nopez! Never even been to Mexico...

31. What's the craziest thing you've done?
I used to do alot of crazy things back in my primary and secondary school days. Guess I've toned down quite alot (age is catching up on me - ohhhh no0o0o...) The most craziest of them all? Well, ask me if you want to know *wink*wink* (There are some underage people who read my blog you know)

32. Favorite color(s)?
Blue.... All shades of blue..... Just absolutely love blue...

33. What's your favorite cereal?
It would have to be Koko Crunch, presoaked in milk...

34. What is your favorite Michael Jackson song?
Man in The Mirror... Very meaningful lyric

35. Who do you love?
I love my friends and family :)

36. Any plans right now?
Erm, plan to go to bed soon? *wink*

37. What are your plans for tonight?
BED!BED!BED!

38. What are you looking forward to tomorrow?
Erm, nothing really exciting. Definately not looking foward to studying, but a man's gotta do what a man's gotta do (or girl in this case)

39. Last time you smile?
Erm.... ages I guess :)

40. Who do you wanna be with right now?
With the people that I love....

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin