Nuffnang

Thursday, October 25, 2007

.: Let The Music Take Control :.

I love music.

Music is food to the soul.

Music heals the soul.

Well, it's not that I listen to the most up-to-date, happenin music round town, but I do love a variety of music, from instrumental to accapellas, from rock to oldies, from ballads to pops, in any language - English, Chinese, Malay, Spanish, Latin, etc, etc

Well, just for the kicks of it, I've listed a few songs that I just love (or in some cases don't like)



My very own Top Ten Chart

(I damn sampat - this is what happens when I sit at home too long and I'm no longer motivated to study)



10 songs with really meaningful lyrics
- Man In The Mirror (Micheal Jackson)
- My Wish (Rascal Flatt)
- There’s Gotta Be More To Life (Stacie Orrico)
- Butterfly Kisses (Bob Charlie)
- Reflection (Christina Auguilera)
- In My Daughter’s Eyes (Martina McBride)
- Angel (Robbie Williams)
- Only Hope (Mandy Moore)
- The Graduation Song (Vitamin C)
- I Can Only Imagine (MercyMe)


9 beautiful duets
- Come What May (Nicole Kidman & Ewan McGregor)
- I Finally Found Someone (Barbara Striensand & Bryan Adams)
- When I Fall In Love (Celine Dion & Julio Iglesias)
- Private Emotion (Ricky Martin & Meja)
- We Could Be In Love (Lea Salonga & Brad Kane)
- I Do (98 Degrees & Shania Twain)
- Everytime I Close My Eyes (Mariah Carey & Babyface)
- Canto Alla Vista (Josh Groban & The Corrs)
- Where's The Love (Black Eye Peas & Justin Timberlake)


8 sad songs for the broken heart
- Out Of Reach (Gabrielle)
- Menghitung Hari (Kris Dayanti)
- Blue Eyes Blue (Eric Clapton)
- How Can You Mend A Broken Heart (Michael Buble – original by Bee Gees)
- Like We Never Loved At All (Faith Hills & Tim McGraw)
- All Out Of Love (Air Supply)
- Ghost Of You And Me (BBMak)
- That's Why You Go (MLTR)


7 love songs
- Looking In The Eyes of Love (The Corrs)
- So Much In Love (All 4 One)
- Fallen (Lauren Wood)
- I Love The Way You Love Me (Boyzone)
- First Love (Utada Hikaru)
- Aku Cinta Padamu (Siti Nurhaliza)
- Truly Madly Deeply (Savage Garden)


6 songs to slow dance along to
- The Way You Look Tonight (Michael Buble – original by Frank Sinatra)
- You Belong To Me (Jason Wade)
- It Feels Like Home To Me (Chantel Kraviazuk)
- She (Elvis Costello)
- Back At One (Bryan McKnight)
- Wonderful Tonight (Eric Clapton)


5 songs that you blast out of your radio when you have a really bad day
- Since You’ve Been Gone (Kelly Clarkson)
- Linkin Park (all of their songs esp Numb, Crawling, In The End – I just can’t choose)
- I Don’t Love You Like I Love You Yesterday (My Chemical Romance)
- Scars (Papa Roach)
- Shut Up (Simple Plan)


4 songs to play at your wedding
- From This Moment (Shania Twain)
- Everyday I Love You (Boyzone)
- The Rose (LeAnne Rimes)
- The Way You Make Me Feel (Ronan Keating)


3 most annoying songs
- The Ketchup Song (Les Ketchup)
- Oops… I Did It Again (Britney Spears)
- Blue (Eiffel 65)


2 booty shaking songs
- Sexy Back (Justin Timberlake)
- Buttons (Pussycat Dolls & Snoop Dogg)


1 song that I find meaningless
- Absolutely (Story of a Girl) (Nine Days)

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin