Nuffnang

Friday, September 14, 2007

.: Conversation With God :.

"Lord... why do I have to endure such pain. I feel so unappreciated and taken for granted. I feel that there's no one out there to defend me, even those close to me" she cried out.


"Why do I have to endure all this Lord? I try to be nice. I go all way out to do what I can possibily do for them, but at the end of the day... I feel so discouraged...Not a word of 'thank you' not a pat on the back, nothing... Do you know how it feels Lord?" she added in between sobs


"My child, I know what you're going through. To sacrifise your time and effort, and at then end of it all, you're treated like this. How can I not know how you feel, my child? I've endured the worst pain, gave the ultimate sacrifise, for all of you, whom I love, and yet, many still turn their back against Me. "


"But Lord, I'm discouraged. I feel that there's no point doing good. There's no point going the extra mile for anyone, coz they don't appreciate what I do for them. In fact, some even start to take me for granted. I feel so sadden by this Lord. I'm really discouraged...." she said.


"Don't be discourage my child. What you're doing is seeking approval or acknowledgement from another human being. They, like you, are not perfect. Sometimes, they forgot to say 'Thank You' or 'I appreciate that'. Just like how you sometimes forget to thank the ones who are there for you. But I see all this. I see you intentions. I see your good heart."


"My child, I'm really proud of you. You're slowly developing into a young lady after My own heart. And sure, I see you stumble along the way. But I promise I will be very patient with you. I'm proud of you. Do not do something just to please others or to please yourself. Do something to please Me. Any you know that you will never be disappointed with Me. That's a promise my child. Remember, I'm proud of you."

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin