Nuffnang

Sunday, September 30, 2007

.: Nintendo Wii :.




I ABSOLUTELY LOVE IT!

I enjoyed it sooooo much that I'm thinking of getting myself one. Really!

Seat Jian, Jesamine and I went over to Andrew's place after dinner at Sakae Sushi in Subang Parade to test out his Nintendo Wii.

When I saw the Wii Remote and Nunchuck on Drew's living room table, it was love at first sight..... coz it was covered with the most beautiful soft baby blue skin. I just absolutely love it.


After a few tries of getting use to the Wii Remote and Nunchuck, we were ready and rolling to try out the games.

We tried out a few basic demo games (which already I find it So0o0o0o FUN!).

But my favourite was definately Rayman Raving Rabbid.







The characters are just soooooo cute... with lil rabbids running around with a fly swatter or a toilet plunger. Goodness! Sooo cute. Well, not exactly the baby cute kind, but more like the morbidly dangerous adorable kinda look (like the characters in Happy Tree)






Gosh, we started playing Rabbid game this from 11 pm till almost close to 1.30 am. It was really an arm work out all the way, making the Rabbid dance, run, even pumping carrot juice out. Haha!

Words just can't describe how much fun we had, you really have to try it out!

No wonder Nintendo Wii won the console war!






Seat Jian + me playing ping pong



Dear Santa,



I've been a really really really really good girl this year. Can I please please please puh lesssssseeee get a Nintendo Wii this Christmas?



*puppy dog eyes*









No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin