Nuffnang

Friday, January 25, 2013

.: Detoxification :.


The husband asked if I’m completely detoxing myself from books for the year. Aside from 50 Shades of Grey - which I personally don’t get what the hype of this book is all about – aside from the explicit descriptions of each ‘acts’, I find this book not as well written as that of my fav authors – I digress, I have not touched a book since the beginning of this year.
 
I explained to him that in order for me to execute #run365 or even to kickstart it, sacrifices of such have to be made. If I were to be in a situation where I had to choose between exercising or cuddling in bed with a good book, it’s no brainer which will triumph. With that, I have to try to abstain from such ‘temptations’ and hopefully, when the exercising becomes a habit instead of a consciously-made-choice, only shall I return to my first love – my books. In the meantime, the bookshelves shall keep them safe for now.
 
And oh, my favourite series Suits is back again! Woots! Woots! :)

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin