Nuffnang

Thursday, January 2, 2014

.: New Year, Old Goal, New Goal :.

With regrets, I would like to report that I have not achieved my 2013 resolution of 365km in a year.

But, I am not giving up just yet. So this year, 2014, I am rolling forward last year's goal in addition to a new goal this year, which is both fitness & health related.

So, firstly, to run 365km for the year.

And secondly, to have at least 365 eat-clean meals, which actually means at least once a day I have something clean for breakfast, lunch or dinner.

Eating clean is not a diet, merely a lifestyle choice, one I hope to maintain not only for the year, but throughout. It's not really that difficult, I will just have to eliminate processed food & preservatives. So it'd be loads of fresh veges, fresh meat (no more sausages & ground burger meat) and whole wheat & grains.

A little like Paleo diet, but as mentioned, is not a diet, it's a lifestyle.

Wish me luck! :)

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin