Nuffnang

Friday, March 8, 2013

.: March :.

It’s been a crazy Feb month – the month indeed went as fast as it came.

It’s already in the first week of March ; close to about 20% into the year.

I felt like Christmas was last week, New Year was over the weekend, and Chinese New Year was just yesterday. I have barely put down my Christmas décor, put up my CNYs, and now, I have to take them all down again (including the Christmas tree which is holding my CNYs decors).

There’s just so much to ramble, but maybe I shall do it some other day through some other avenue.

Am looking forward to the family vacation with the cousins to Maxwell Hill in two weeks time.

Am also excited over the Bangkok trip with my ex-highschool friends.

And am even more to celebrate my Tigger’s joyous day come Nov! She has trustingly asked me to be her emcee for her wedding dinner, which I reluctantly agreed. My reservations come not from the fact that I don’t want to do it, but it’s coz I don’t believe I could do a good job. I am not sure if I will be a good emcee, but if she & her fiancée have such strong faith in me, perhaps I should too of myself. Anyways, I gave her the option to replace me should she find herself a better one, but if I have to do it, I promise to put in my best-est effort for my best-est friend! :) *finger’s cross that I don’t trip on stage or accidentally curse*

There’s plenty I want to do. And as always, there’s so little time. The time ticks the minutes, days, and years away. I just feel that the someone has to relook into the law of the universe. Somehow, the older I get, the faster that time passes by, so fast and so much so that 24 hours to me 10 years ago is different from the 24 hours now. It's some sort of conspiracy I tell you.

Anyways, that's all for this Friday rambles.

Have a great weekend y'all! :)

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin