Nuffnang

Monday, March 14, 2016

.: Saying Goodbye :.

I wish it's true what some has told me, that it will eventually get easier with time. But having done this for the third time in slightly less than two years, it really doesn't. If anything, it gets harder and harder each time. 

I wish that it's all about looking forward to the day we will meet again. Instead I count in misery of the hours and miles we are are apart. And though human have boasted on how far advance we have come along with modern communication technology to keep us connected, it doesn't replace hugs or scents or just being next to you.

Anyways, this is the price I need to pay to be here.

Sometimes I wonder if it's all worth the trade-off?

I guess only time will tell. But till then, just wanna let you know that I miss you so very much my dear family.

Til we reunite again.

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin