Nuffnang

Monday, May 20, 2013

.: Diamonds Are A Girl's Best Friend :.

*sweeps and wipes off dust from dusty ol’ blog*

Hello all,

I know, it’s been a while.

I honestly have no excuse not to update my blog more frequently. I thought that the ½ day off every Fridays (half-day Fridays!) would mean I have more time to do more things. In a way I have – I have done spas and facials and massages and shoes-shopping and clothes-shopping and furniture-shopping and grocery-shopping and karaoke-sessions and even just plain ol’ curling up in bed with a good book. Yeap, that’s how I spend my Friday afternoons. Such bliss isn’t it?

I have also been organizing our wardrobe (dubbed Project Narnia) and have donated away a big bag of old bear wearable clothes to Jumble Station at USJ 1 just the other weekend. It’s now 93.496736% complete, with a few more drawers to clear. Main reason is so that I can fit more clothes that I plan to shop in Bangkok. Ok, I kid, I kid! :)

I have been lusting for a trinity ring. It’s actually been a long while since I wanted to one and in fact, I have already purchased a GIA loose diamond from Wah Chan during one of their many sales and a really bargain price.

I am now searching relentlessly for a nice design. I have seen a couple run-of-the-mill designs which I thought are quite nice, but isn’t exactly what I was looking for. Also, there are a couple of over-the-top designs that looks really great too, but I don’t think I’d model OTT well.

Here are a couple of designs that I like for certain bits and pieces here and there, but until I find my dream-design, I shall proceed lusting and dreaming.

Source : Hearts on Fire

I loved this design the moment I set eyes on it, it took my breath away (both the design and the price tag that comes along). It's simple, yet elegant at the same time. It will be the design I will pick if I can't find any that suits me in the end, my back-up ring so to speak

Source : Hearts On Fire

Fell in love with this baby alongside with the other Hearts on Fire design when I walked into Habib Jewellery, but after browsing thru more sites, realise that it's a tad bit too simple.
Source : WhiteFlash

Love the unique heart-shaped prong that holds the diamonds, but not buying the fancy designs of the ring itself, just OTT for my liking.
 
Source : Jeweller

Love the design of the top most ring, where the split curves then meet. Reminds me of the infinity symbol.

 

 

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin