Nuffnang

Saturday, July 26, 2008

.: Precious & Rare :.


It's not easy to be a good friend to someone in need...
It's even more difficult when that same friend made you upset and you are angry towards him or her...
And sometimes, pride gets in the way...and you way to yourself "Why should I be a friend, when he or she hasn't been one to me lately?"
But then again, when things cool down after a few days, take the time to think....

Is your x number of years of friendship worth more than your pride?

Do you value your friendship that much that you are willing to put aside your anger towards that friend?

Are you willing to take a step back and say "I'll be here for you as a friend..."?

It may be the case that the whole world has walked out on your friend, but are you one of them to?

Or are you willing to hold on to your friends' hand, and tell him or her that you are here?

I know that I've been very blessed through out these years to have really good friends, who have been through with me in all phases of my life, especially when I'm at my downest moments.

I've indeed know who are my fair-weathered friends and who are my true friends.....

And as you get older (like me), you will realise how precious friendship are (it sounds like a cliche, but it is exactly what it is)....

And sometimes, you are willing to sacrifice more to preserve this very special bond...

Dedicated to all my friends out there - a BIG THANK YOU! from the bottom of my heart & soul......


Fake friends are like autumn leaves,
scattered everywhere,
But true friends are like
diamonds,

ever precious and rare

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin